- Museum tickets are available Thursday – Saturday, 10 am – 4 pm, last tour at 3:30 pm
- The Cottage is closed Sunday – Wednesday and on major holidays
- Museum tickets for pre-arranged school and group tours are available Monday – Wednesday
- Hours may vary during Christmas and Cherry Blossom Festival
- $5 adults
- $4 for seniors, military with ID, AAA members, and organized groups of 10 or more with a reservation
- $3 for youth, ages 6-18
- $2 per student for organized K-12 school visits with a reservation
- Free for school group visits through the Elam Alexander Trust
- Free for Members of Historic Macon Foundation
- For groups of ten (10) or more, call (478) 742-5084 for reservations and information.
Reserve your museum tickets today! The cottage is handicap accessible from the back garden with restrooms inside. Please no photography, video, food, or drink.
Rent the Cottage for Your Next Event
The Cottage is also available for rentals for weddings, rehearsal dinners, receptions, parties, business meetings, and more. Visit the Event Rental page to learn more.
Be sure to visit Macon’s best local gifts, historic maps, prints, architectural guides, local books, art, and more. Lots of gifts are available at the Sideporch Store in the Sidney Lanier Cottage and online. Visit the Gift Shop.